Wireless Head-Up Display for Motorsport
Wireless Motorsport is pleased to announce the development of an in-helmet Head-Up Display system (HUD) for Motorsport.
This new Wireless system puts a racing dash into the driver's/rider's helmet. The important information is always present in the driver's view while maintaining full attention to their driving.
The HUD turns any modern vehicle into a race car.
A one-plug solution to a vehicle's standard ODBII port will instantly turn any modern car into a race car by placing the race dash into the driver's helmet.
The Head-Up Display consists of two systems:
HUD View - In-Helmet Wireless Head-Up Display (HUD)
HUD Connect - Connecting the vehicle's CAN system Wirelessly to the in-Helmet HUD
- Wireless Head-Up display fitted to the drivers helmet
- Color Display 420x280 resolution
- Flexible display mount system allowing for flex to be positioned for ideal viewing location
- Up to 30hz refresh rate
- Configurable data displays
- Scroll through different configurable displays
- Alarm override fields
- 8 hours of battery life
- 35 grams
- Compatible with most helmets
- Simple to install
Connecting the HUD View to the Vehicle's existing ECU or Data Acquisition system.
- Connect to any standard ODBII port
- Connect to any CAN compatible devices including: MoTeC, AIM, RacePAK, Cosworth and many others.
- One HUD Connect can support multiple HUD View systems allowing for multiple drivers and driver changes
- 65 grams
- USB configurable
Chris an avid competitive cyclist has been running his race engineering consulting group for over 12 years. He also taught for various Motorsport Programs and continues to mentors FSAE and Student F1 projects and is always open for questions
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.